Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Back to the Travel Mat

I am on the road this week in a nondescript middle American city.    This is the first trip in over a year where I could not bring my regular mat with me so its back to the skinny easy to pack travel mat again.   Practicing in a cramped hotel is not optimal but the option not to practice is not there.   Even though the mat may be thin and lacking real grip,  I know that I still must practice and this is my best option.    A commitment to a regular practice means that practicing at home and on the road is just as if not  more important than going to the studio.      After 4+ years of regular practice,  it is a part of me. Continuing my practice will be the only way I will have  a chance to do headstand when I am  100 years old.



Namaste.








No comments:

Post a Comment