Thursday, November 28, 2013

Starting Thanksgiving off with a great hot flow class

My studio offered a 9:30 hot class this morning.     What a great and hard class.   I think that the instructor was trying to make us pay for every bit of pie to be eaten .     It was a basic flow class with tons of intense standing work, lots of chaturangas  and no breaks.   The kind of class that if you are ready for can be great.   It hot (95 degrees when we started and it only goes up from there) and keeping your breath with the poses was not easy.     She even snuck in a Bird of Paradise in the midst of it all  (well maybe not snuck in).   Too bad I cannot get my legs very straight in that pose.     I feel pure, whole and ready for the day..

It is funny about some classes, you look forward to going and when you are in the middle of it, you look forward to it ending. 



Bird of Paradise







No comments:

Post a Comment